: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/commonwealthinvestmentadvisors.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php
on line 252
Commonwealth Investment Advisors offers a full range of financial planning services from basic to comprehensive.
Financial planning clients are charged a fee based on the complexity of the financial plan or advice that is required. This generally is a fixed fee amount which will be quoted upfront. However, in some situations, an hourly rate may be more appropriate or if requested by the client.
We offer broad-based financial planning, including tax planning, insurance planning, estate planning, disability planning, business planning, retirement planning, education planning, and budgeting and cash flow analysis.
Commonwealth strives to achieve a client’s long-term financial goals by implementing a financial planning process that may include any or all of the following steps:
- Assessment of a client’s present financial situation by collecting information regarding net worth and cash flow statements, tax returns, insurance policies, investment portfolios, pension plans, employee benefit statements, etc.
- Identification of a client’s financial and personal goals and objectives. Goals or objectives may include financing a child’s college education or retirement planning. The identified goals or objectives are specific, realistic, and measurable. All goals include time horizons.
- Resolution of finance-related problems. Obstacles to achieving financial independence are identified so that resolution may occur. Examples of problem areas can include too little or too much insurance coverage, inadequate cash flow, or a high tax burden.
- Plan Design. A written financial plan is prepared that includes recommendations and solutions to any financial-related problems.
- Implementation of the financial plan. The financial plan is finalized and agreed upon. The recommendations and solutions are executed to reach the desired goals and objectives.